Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 7,400 employees worldwide, including 450 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for Commercial Account Manager to join our growing team. You will play an integral role in building and managing a renewal portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to advance a person's career path with clear objective in place to do so.
Overview of duties
- Perform the Broking Role for their portfolio of Clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries
- Achieve the best client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met
- You will manage renewals in ranging from SME – Corporate covering risks such as EL, PL, PI, D&O, Property
- Achieve an appreciation of each client's business and culture
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company procedures
- Participate in project work
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong client advocate
- Good interpersonal, organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail in completion of all tasks
Education and experience:
- Previous experience working for an insurer or broker is required
- CIP qualified or significant progress to achievement of CIP
- Good IT skills including a high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suit
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 Hours
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes or Lucy Reed for further information.