Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 6,600 employees worldwide, including 250 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Employee Benefits Administrator to join our growing team in Dublin, on a full time basis. You will be liaising with our UK and US colleagues to support in managing benefits implementation, administrational and design of plans.
Overview of duties
- Maintain and update employee records and benefits files.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including enrolments, terminations, and claims.
- Advise and inform employees of the details of the company's benefit programs.
- Resolve benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Research new employee benefit plans and vendors, alongside our Employee Benefits Account Managers.
- Liaise with vendors and negotiate and coordinate contracts for new and existing plans.
- Evaluate the efficiency and value of current benefit programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with payroll and ensure that employer contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and create records, reports, and documentation in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Customer orientation - Display a positive attitude and behaviours, demonstrating an awareness and willingness to respond to customers to exceed their needs, requirements and expectations. A passion for delivering customer service excellence, going over and above.
- Strong communicator - Able to express themselves clearly and positively, both verbally and in written communication. Excellent listening skills, always checks administrative work.
- Excellent organiser – including time management and prioritisation Prioritises customer needs above all else. Manages own time effectively and able to manage the expectations of other stakeholders regarding delivery timescales.
- Activity oriented - Works at a fast pace but doesn’t sacrifice attention to detail, enjoys being busy.
- Problem solver/innovative - Capable of developing innovative solutions for clients using knowledge and research skills as well as liaising across teams to deliver solutions. Brings new ideas to the table
Education and experience:
- 2 years of experience as a Benefits Administrator or in a similar role, ideally in the Broker Market.
- Working knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative, proactiveness and independence
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday
Location: Dublin – hybrid working up to 2 days home based
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Death in Service, Income Protection , Serious Illness and Pension