Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 7,400 employees worldwide, including 450 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join our growing team, based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. The main purpose of a Mortgage Administrator is to take full ownership of the full mortgage process for clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with previous mortgage assessment experience & good knowledge of this sector.
Overview of duties
- Assessing all Mortgage application types – PAYE, Movers, Self-Employed, Self-Build & Switchers
- Working all stages of the Mortgage journey is an advantage from packaging (AIP to Drawdown)
- Managing a pipeline to maximise conversion rates and reduce the process time frame
- Communicating with clients on outstanding items
- Develop excellent relationships with internal departments and represent client cases in order to maximise good quality and lending
- Support clients in the retention of existing business
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good knowledge of the mortgage industry is desirable – PAYE, Movers, Self-Employed, Self-Build & Switchers
- Previous experience preparing required credit assessment recommendations is a preferred
- Must have willingness to learn and hunger to succeed and be highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Team player who works well in a small and dynamic team
Education / and or Experience
- QFA (desirable), min. APA requirement
- 2+ years relevant experience in banking institution or a brokerage firm/ mortgage company
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin (hybrid)
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension Scheme, etc
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes for further information.