Career: Private Client Consultant
We’re hiring for a Private Client Consultant
We’re NFP and we provide services and solutions to support businesses and people. We have capabilities that extend around the globe, including here in the UK, Ireland, EMEA, APAC and North America. It’s a time of rapid growth for the European arm of the business, so we need someone to incorporate the provision of pension, financial planning advice and retirement solutions to our private clients whilst working as a part of a busy and growing team.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Private Client Consultant to join our growing Wealth Team based in Dún Laoghaire. You will work as part of a team of financial planning experts, working to provide expertise and support, working collaboratively with our investment and Private Client teams. With a need to bring an innovative and commercial skillset to create positive outcomes for current clients and prospects.
Overview of duties
- Work with the various teams to develop innovative solutions for high-net-worth clients whilst incorporating knowledge of pension, tax, protection and investment disciplines.
- Have a solid understanding of the pension and wealth management market and apply this knowledge with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the business to deliver excellent customer outcomes in a risk conscious manner.
- Always comply with all Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures involved with the role
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a client facing role
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the Irish pension and tax regulations and legislation
- Professional qualification in a related discipline
- QFA qualification desirable
- Strong communication / presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to manage time and to manage projects of various sizes successfully
- Ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic team, and to manage key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- A high level of IT skills e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Hybrid (Dublin, Dun Laoghaire, Malahide)
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.