Career: Private Clients Administrator
We’re hiring for a Private Clients Administrator
We’re NFP and we provide services and solutions to support businesses and people. We have capabilities that extend around the globe, including here in the UK, Ireland, EMEA, APAC and North America. It’s a time of rapid growth for the European arm of the business, so we are looking for someone to work closely with our consultants and admin team to coordinate the daily processing of life & pension new business & existing business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Private Clients Administrator to work closely with our consultants and admin team to coordinate the daily processing of life & pension new business & existing business. The Administrator will be part of our growing team in Dublin.
Overview of duties
- Process pension, investment & protection business that is submitted by our consultants such as inputting online, chasing pipeline, and issuing policy documents
- Set up client/policy records on client database
- Work with the consultants to draw up and issue compliance documents to clients - recommendations, statement of suitability, market research reports, risk profiling etc
- Ensure files are compliant in line with NPF Ireland's processes and
- Establish & build strong relationships with our clients
- Processing ad hoc requests from customers, g. address changes, encashments, withdrawals
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good attention to detail
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative, proactiveness and independence
Education / and or Experience
- Relevant experience in a similar role (life and pension experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 Hours
Location: Blackrock, Hybrid
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.