Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 6,600 employees worldwide, including 250 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know best.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We’re looking for a customer-orientated Private Client Life and Pensions Administrator to work closely with our consultants and admin team to coordinate the daily processing of life and pension business. You’ll be part of our fast growing team in Dublin in this brand new role.
What you’ll bring to us
- Processing, pipeline chasing and issue of documentation - Process pension, investment and protection business that is submitted by our consultants such as inputting online, chasing pipeline, and issuing policy documents
- Setting up database records - Set up client/policy records on client database
- Issuing compliance documentation - Work with the consultants to draw up and issue compliance documents to clients - recommendations, statement of suitability, market research reports, risk profiling etc
- Process and procedural compliance - Ensure files are compliant in line with NPF Ireland's processes and procedures
- Build client relationships - Establish and build strong relationships with our clients.
- Task management – Manage and adminstrate task reminder system
- Processing ad-hoc requests from customers - e.g. address changes, encashments, withdrawals
- Managing daily post and client correspondence
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Customer orientated, demonstrating an awareness and willingness to respond to customers and a passion for exceeding their needs, requirements and expectations.
- Strong communicator, able to express themselves clearly and positively, both verbally and in written communication
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent organiser, capable of managing own time effectively and able to manage the expectations of other stakeholders regarding delivery timescales Activity-oriented - works at a fast pace but doesn’t sacrifice attention to detail; enjoys being busy
- Capable of developing innovative solutions for clients using knowledge and research skills as well as liaising across teams to deliver solutions and solve problems. Brings new ideas to the table
- Positive attitude and behaviours
Ready to apply?
Get in touch with our careers team to apply for this role