Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 7,400 employees worldwide, including 450 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Quality Analyst to join our busy Compliance Team, working to increase and improve file and data processes. Supporting the Team to ensure data is managed effectively and successfully, predominantly across our P+C division.
Overview of duties
- Monitor data quality and cross check to set criteria
- Develop extensive knowledge of P+C division and processes
- Identify issues and follow the correct process
- Support the wider Compliance Team on a variety of tasks when necessary
- Creating reports summarising the results of reviews whilst providing recommendations
- Offering first line assurance that NFP’s operations are effective and adhere to any relevant legislation and statutory regulation
- Using Power BI for reporting and visualising data – creating reports and dashboards to present the data
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong communication / presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and process driven
- A high level of IT skills e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Power BI experience is desirable
- Experience in evaluating data for decision making and reporting
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to Degree level is desirable
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Dublin - hybrid
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes or Lucy Reed for further information.