Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 6,600 employees worldwide, including 250 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how. • We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive, to join our growing team, based in Malahide, Dublin. The main purpose of a Business Development Executive, is to be responsible for building, and maintaining strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, including key clients to increase business opportunities for NFP Ireland.
Overview of duties
- Hitting sales targets for new business, with aim to maintain and grow a portfolio of clients
- Understanding and communicating internally, the nature of the brokers’ business, the marketplace and the extent and potential of the new relationship
- Planning and forecasting operational targets to achieve the strategic development plan
- Proactively tracking and monitoring the progression of your activity, managing leads and quotes etc
- Effectively promoting NFP Irelands strategy and product range to create new opportunities
- Identifying areas of improvement and communicating with brokers to create actions to optimise profitability
- Ensuring NFP Irelands standards of customer service are adhered to at all times
- Working with the wider company to actively support existing sales incentives to aid other divisions
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Previous sales experience within the insurance sector
- Proven track record of being able to succeed in a target driven environment
- Strong commercial insurance knowledge and understanding
Education and experience:
- Relevant insurance qualification are desirable
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday
Location: Malahide, Dublin
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension Scheme etc
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes for further information.