Buy-to-let mortgage advice for experienced and aspiring landlords
Knowing what you need or where to start when purchasing a buy to let property can be tricky. Whether you are buying your first one, looking to add to your existing portfolio or potentially moving your properties to a lender with a better rate, we can offer expert Buy to Let advice.
We are here to:
- Help establish which type of investor you would like to be.
- Calculate your borrowings based on the rental income from the potential property.
- Establish whether you would like to have an interest-only option as part of your mortgage term.
- Confirm the term you need, from 5 to 25 years and up to age 75 if required.
- Find you the most suitable offering on the market and arrange an Approval in Principle (AIP) with the bank.
- Support you throughout the whole process.
NFP can help you:
- We are licensed with all eight lenders in the Irish mortgage market including Avant, who deal exclusively with a limited number of brokers.
- We can search the whole market for the best possible deal for you.
- We act as a one-stop-shop, so you won’t need to make appointments with multiple lenders.
- We have relationships with lenders that have some of the most competitive rates, but who only deal with brokers directly.
- Our state-of-the-art personal online mortgage portal gives you full oversight of your mortgage application from start to finish, making the process as quick and easy as possible.
- Our online portal removes the need for cumbersome paperwork.
- We provide excellent customer service, around the clock.
This is where it all starts
Start your mortgage application
Applying is a big step, but we’ve made it as easy as possible.
Buying a property can be deeply exciting - and stressful. Because of the emotional aspect of the transaction, choosing the right mortgage and level of protection can be difficult to do on your own. With the right partner, you can be prepared for whatever the process may throw your way.
Working with NFP gives you reliable information from an advisor you can trust. Someone who can give you simple yet clear advice. Someone who saves you time, adds value to the whole process and offers a friendly voice for those times when you just want to hear an expert tell you that you are doing the right thing.
We recognise that everyone is different, so our approach will always be specific to you, making sure that our recommendations are suitable to your personal needs whilst giving you the benefit of our knowledge and experience.
Lenders we work with
Why be stuck with just one provider, while here at NFP you can have a range of providers to choose from!