Helping you move your mortgage from one lender to another
More often than not, your existing mortgage will be on a fixed rate but as you come towards the end of this rate, you will either be placed on their standard variable rate or offered the choice of fixed rates for existing mortgage holders. Either way, your mortgage rate will probably increase from what it was, so why not look around to find a better deal for you, which will mean a saving for you for your own home each month.
We are here to:
- Review your mortgage term.
- Re-establish your priorities if your circumstances have changed.
- Save you both time and money.
- Recommend the best mortgage and protection cover for your journey ahead.
- Check affordability whilst ensuring you have sufficient funds to be able to move home.
- Find you the most suitable offering on the market and arrange an Approval in Principle (AIP) with the bank.
- Review your protection cover to ensure it is still providing you with the best suitable cover.
- Support you throughout the whole process.
NFP can help you:
- We are licensed with all eight lenders in the Irish mortgage market including Avant, who deal exclusively with a limited number of brokers.
- We can search the whole market for the best possible deal for you.
- We act as a one-stop-shop, so you won’t need to make appointments with multiple lenders.
- We have relationships with lenders that have some of the most competitive rates, but who only deal with brokers directly.
- Our state-of-the-art personal online mortgage portal gives you full oversight of your mortgage application from start to finish, making the process as quick and easy as possible.
- Our online portal removes the need for cumbersome paperwork.
- We provide excellent customer service, around the clock.
This is where it all starts
Start your mortgage application
Applying is a big step, but we’ve made it as easy as possible.
Buying a property can be deeply exciting - and stressful. Because of the emotional aspect of the transaction, choosing the right mortgage and level of protection can be difficult to do on your own. With the right partner, you can be prepared for whatever the process may throw your way.
Working with NFP gives you reliable information from an advisor you can trust. Someone who can give you simple yet clear advice. Someone who saves you time, adds value to the whole process and offers a friendly voice for those times when you just want to hear an expert tell you that you are doing the right thing.
We recognise that everyone is different, so our approach will always be specific to you, making sure that our recommendations are suitable to your personal needs whilst giving you the benefit of our knowledge and experience.