Global employee benefitsOur global employee benefits consultancy is focused on the major areas of supporting your business.
No two countries are alike, and neither are their workforces
Every culture expects different benefits, compensation and support from their government, their employer and their communities. Strategies that are successful on the home front often have trouble translating to new shores.
Building a global employee strategy that empowers your organisation can be the obstacle that gets between prospective top talent and your business — but it can also be the opportunity that gives your organisation the edge it needs to stand above your competition.
Understanding the world around you
Our experts are dedicated to helping your organisation make strategic benefit decisions in all your global locations.
Managing compliant, cost effective global programs means even more complexity when it comes to managing your culture, your people and your data. We act as your main point of contact for all your benefit enquiries, supporting you in critical business areas such as renewal management for all plans in all countries. While providing ongoing benchmarking and trends analysis so you can monitor employee demographics and local competitiveness.
Understanding your workforce's needs
International expansion looks different for every company. Your organisation has distinct due diligence needs and employee goals. Our experts are always moving to stay on the cutting edge of reward and retention strategies, enabling you with:
- Enhanced benefit packages to help you keep top talent
- Streamlined benefits management and renewals
- Streamlined global service
- Single point of contact for all your business needs
- Introductions to third-party partners and partnerships with third-party services
- Assistance with new entity set ups and management of existing benefit plans
NFP's guide to international employee benefits
With more benefits, reward and HR professionals taking on multinational responsibilities, our team of experienced international benefits consultants have created this guide to share their insight into the key aspects of running a successful international benefits programme.
In the comprehensive guide, you'll learn
- What to consider when designing your global benefits strategy
- How to identify the right benefits and provider(s) to deliver them
- How to efficiently run your global benefits programme
- How to review and maintain oversight of your programme
Helping you set up employee benefits in new countries
The global marketplace can be daunting and tough to navigate for any business, especially when you take the first step into a new country. We will partner you with a global benefits consultant that will work with you to build and establish a global benefits philosophy whilst also providing local, in-country expertise.
NFP can help your business:
- Design an employee benefits strategy for your new country that helps to deliver long term value and cost efficiency
- Reduce the stresses and complexities associated with establishing employee benefits in new countries
- Give you an independent view when setting up in a country for the first time
Helping you build consistency in the day-to-day management of your global benefits
Getting a firm handle on your benefits strategy, management and decision making can be complicated even when it’s in the language and systems you already understand. Our consultants help you stay on top of the complexities of running plans in multiple countries and are here to be your single, central point of contact.
NFP can help your business:
- Streamlining your global benefits delivery and building consistency in the service delivery of your global benefits
- Identifying cost efficiencies
- Harmonising the view and effectiveness of your global offering
Helping you explore multinational pooling solutions
Our experts can help you pool your global benefits plans to benefit from enhanced underwriting terms, better plan design, risk spreading, and cost savings (through potential pooling dividends).
NFP can help your business:
- Give you access to plan features and pricing reserved for larger organisations
- Conduct a global benefits pooling feasibility study
- Offer packages that allow you to compete for talent with the larger local competitors
Helping you ensure that your employee benefits are competitive
Going above and beyond simply understanding the plan information, NFP look at the nuances of your global locations and local markets to identify whether your organisation’s employee benefits are under, above or at benchmark for that country, within your industry. We can help you drive your organisation forward, auditing all of the necessary data to produce a comprehensive report and detailed recommendations.
- Independently analyse how competitive your benefits programme is within your industry
- Ensure the benefits you offer are competitive
- Create a strategy of next steps and recommendations to attract and retain talent
Working with NFP to develop our benefits strategy, and keep evolving it to suit our workforce, has transformed our recruitment programme. Promoting our suite of benefits means we can attract the very best talent.
Helping your organisation establish new employee benefits as you expand internationally.
Providing you with recommendations and options regarding scalability of benefits and global solutions.
Multinational pooling is available to all companies that have operations in two or more countries, regardless of their overall size.
Request a call back from one of our employee benefits consultants
To discuss your requirements, fill out the form below and we will be in touch.