Career: Employee Benefits Consultant
We’re hiring for a Employee Benefits Consultant
We’re NFP and we provide services and solutions to support businesses and people. We have capabilities that extend around the globe, including here in the UK, Ireland, EMEA, APAC and North America. It’s a time of rapid growth for the European arm of the business, so we need someone to join us to secure new business from new and existing prospects, assisting in the delivery of NFP Irelands business plan and objectives for profitable growth.
About the role
We are recruiting for an Employee Benefits Consultant, to join our growing team in Dublin. You will be responsible for securing revenue from new services and products to current and new clients, assisting in the delivery of the NFP business plan and objectives for profitable growth and increasing income.
Overview of duties
- Manage a book of employee benefits clients, ensuring that the client is retained and receives excellent service from the administration team
- Partner with key decision makers within the client to ensure that NFP are instrumental in advising on benefits strategy
- Ensure that clients are aware of the range of products and services provided across the NFP Group, identifying integrated selling opportunities and passing on leads and information to colleagues in other locations and business lines
- Partner with sales teams from across NFP Group to identify new targets for selling employee benefits proposition in Ireland
- Sales presentations using all methods to prospective clients to identify opportunities to sell employee benefits services
- Ensure formal contracts and service level agreements exist for all new clients
- Deliver full handover to client delivery teams for newly acquired clients, including involvement of finance team for invoicing purposes
- Update CRM with sales prospect information and report regularly on pipeline development and reporting of sales pipeline to business line leader
- Work alongside the sales and marketing team to deliver effective and engaging marketing activities for new clients
- Organisation of events to promote employee benefits offering
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all types of clients.
- Well-developed capability to prioritise and manage yourself in order to achieve challenging targets
- Willing to travel extensively across Ireland
- The ability to identify relevant new business opportunities and drive them through to a sale
- Excellent presentation skills
Education and experience:
- Proven track record in sales
- Self-starter highly motivated by their own success and an evangelist for the products
- Must be able to work in a target driven environment
- Experienced in employee benefits and in ideally Group Risk / Healthcare products
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: 35 hours Monday – Friday
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.