Global human resourcesSupporting your HR needs at home and abroad.
Supporting your HR needs at home and abroad
Growing the geographic footprint of a business exposes HR professionals to new processes, rules, regulation, practices and a completely different culture towards people management. However, whatever the challenge, it’s nothing our experts haven’t seen before. We provide global businesses with access to a team of HR change experts - passionate, tactical, flexible advisors who love helping organisations improve performance by supporting their people.
Dedicated to providing the personal touch essential to success, our global HR partners have a 25-year track record that provides the experience to handle large, difficult projects, supporting you on a local, national and international basis to keep your culture thriving.
NFP can help you:
- Provide guidance on day-to-day HR projects.
- Support your business with locally compliant documentation and templates.
- Support people leaving your organisation as a result of redundancy, helping them successfully transition to the next opportunity - whatever that may be.
- Manage organisational change.
- Help senior executives secure their next career opportunity.
NFP's guide to international employee benefits
With more benefits, reward and HR professionals taking on multinational responsibilities, our team of experienced international benefits consultants have created this guide to share their insight into the key aspects of running a successful international benefits programme.
In the comprehensive guide, you'll learn
- What to consider when designing your global benefits strategy
- How to identify the right benefits and provider(s) to deliver them
- How to efficiently run your global benefits programme
- How to review and maintain oversight of your programme
Request a call back from one of our commercial insurance specialists
To discuss your requirements, fill out the form below and we will be in touch.