Career: Sales Specialist
We’re hiring for a Sales Specialist
We’re NFP and we provide services and solutions to support businesses and people. We have capabilities that extend around the globe, including here in the UK, Ireland, EMEA, APAC and North America. It’s a time of rapid growth for the European arm of the business, so we are looking for someone to be responsible for expanding our current client base and representing the brand in a sales and business development capacity. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a close team and to develop within this important sales specialist role.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Sales Specialist to sell our wide range of Safety Culture Solutions to our target sectors including SMEs; Manufacturing; Pharma; Retail & Hospitality Multiples; Warehousing & Distribution etc, both nationwide and possibly abroad.
The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our current client base and representing the brand in a sales and business development capacity. A comprehensive training programme will be provided to the successful candidate in preparation for delivery of the role, but previous experience and natural talent will be required to grow in the role and be successful in significantly expanding our portfolio.
Overview of duties
- Develop relationships and network in key target markets
- Build leads and arrange appointments
- Meet potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations based on needs and requirements
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the sale
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Record sales; comply with sales office documentation & reporting procedures
- Review own sales performance against company targets
- Report to the Sales Manager on a weekly / monthly basis on target performance
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Has initiative, drive and ambition to grow within the company and grow revenue
- Energetic, positive, up for challenge
- Self-motivated and driven, with a competitive edge who can work autonomously
- Can also do ‘detail’, e.g. sales reports, plans, target overviews etc.
- Credible, professional and influential in any sales context
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and good organisational skills
Education and experience:
- 2+ years of Sales experience and can work independently to grow revenue
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 Hours
Location: Naas, Remote
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.