Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 7,400 employees worldwide, including 450 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how. • We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Senior Employee Benefits Consultant, to join our growing team in Dublin. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the team to capitalise on, targeting key areas for expansion and managing client relationships to maximise profitable relationships.
Overview of duties
- Act as primary client/prospect contact, including attendance at new business and relationship development meetings
- Partner with other Consultants and sales teams from across NFP Group to identify new targets for selling employee benefits proposition
- Sales presentations using all methods to prospective clients to identify opportunities to sell employee benefits services
- Ensure formal contracts and service level agreements exist for all new clients
- Deliver full handover to client delivery teams for newly acquired clients, including involvement of finance team for invoicing purposes
- Update CRM with sales prospect information and report regularly on pipeline development
- Work alongside the sales and marketing team to deliver effective and engaging marketing activities for new clients
- Identification of new opportunities to support new business activities
- Organisation of events to promote employee benefits offering
- Cross selling of the NFP corporate benefits proposition into the other areas of the Group
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all types of clients.
- Well-developed capability to prioritise and manage yourself in order to achieve challenging targets
- Willing to travel extensively across Ireland
- The ability to identify relevant new business opportunities and drive them through to a sale
- Excellent presentation skills
Education and experience:
- Proven track record in sales
- 3 + years within a similar role
- Self-starter highly motivated by their own success and an evangelist for the products
- Must be able to work in a target driven environment
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Death in service etc
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes for further information.